Freemax M Pro 3 5ml Sub-Ohm Tank
The Freemax M PRO tanks are the pinnacle of what is meant to be the best flavour and vapour production in a prebuilt coil.
If you're looking for a tank that rivals the flavour and vapour of a rebuildable tank, but don't like the hassles that come with that, then look no further. The Freemax M Pro 3 is the sub-ohm tank you're looking for.
Jammed packed with functionality and usability. The Freemax M Pro 3 is a super easy tanks to use while having the creature comforts we all want in a tank.
The Freemax M Pro 3 has a 5.5 ML juice capacity which is using a slide to fill top cap with child safety built it and adjustable bottom air flow. The great thing about the M Pro 3 is that it the coils are also compatible with the previous M Pro and M Pro 2 tanks, the Freemax 904L M Series coils. So if you're looking at an upgrade from the previous versions, you are not out of pocket buying new coils.
While this new iteration, physically, is not so different to it's predecessors. The major changes are in the new coils, the FMCoiltech 5.0 Double-D Mesh 0.15 ohm, which gives you even more flavour and vapour compared to the previous generation.
If you're looking for something easy to use while giving you heaps of flavour and vapour, the Freemax M Pro 3 is a tank right up your alley
Features of the Freemax M Pro 3 Tank
- 5.5 ML Juice Capacity
- Slide to fill top cap
- Adjustable bottom air flow
- Compatible with all Freemax 904L M series coils
- Wide selection of coils ranging from 40-110 watts
What's in the box of the Freemax M Pro 3 Tank
- 1 x Freemax M Pro 3 Subohm Tank
- 1 x M1-D Mesh Coil 0.15ohm Coil pre-installed
- 1 x 904L M2 Mesh 0.2ohm Coil
- 1 x Spare Glass Tube
- Spare O-Rings
- User Manual
Tips on using the M pro 3
- For the times when you have a new coil that is completely dry of vape juice, fill the tank with your E juice of choice. 70/30 VG/PG ratio is recommended as thinner liquids such as 50/50 VG/PG ratios may cause leaking (Please take note of the viscosity of your vape juices).
- Slide the cap shut and let the tank to sit unused for a minimum of 10 minutes to give the cotton time to absorb your vape juice into the coil
- Give the tank 2 - 3 inhales without firing the coil for the first time to extract any air that is still trapped in the coil.
- Check coil for recommended wattage range, (Vaping below the recommended range is possible as long as it is not excessively low) and program to mod accordingly
- Enjoy your the amazing flavour from your new favourite vape tank!